From First Impression to Fearless Promoter.
Each client interaction is a moment of truth which influences the perception and satisfaction of clients. Creating an enterprise-wide client service model engages the entire spectrum of client interactions that creates greater client loyalty.
Organizations that want to deliver an exceptional client experience will need to be supported by an enterprise-wide client service model. This model augments current relationships while creating a competitive distinction that will:
- Demonstrate ways that a Client Service Model can help to strategically market the company or firm
- Understand how value is created by developing and deploying a Client Service Model
- Influence the culture to adopt a greater client service mindset
- Advance the role of the professional while impacting relationship capital
Participants will learn:
- About the six distinct stages of the client service model
- Understand how to enhance the client experience
- Create a client service promise and develop a framework for organizational change management
- Discover how adopting a Client Service Model mindset can lead to distinctive value creation for your clients.