Build Trust. Transform Culture. Rise Together.
Teamwork starts at the individual level. But in a modern workplace that is high-speed and high-stakes, how can you equip people to quickly build cohesiveness and deliver results? We have the solution.
Personal Development was designed specifically to work for individuals; participants do not need to be part of the same team. Rather, participants can carry the takeaways of this program from one team to the next, enabling a culture of teamwork. Learners at all levels of an organization can benefit from this program and adopt its powerful principles, shape behaviors, and empower people to effectively work together.
What You Will Experience
- It starts with an assessment that evaluates how each team member approaches the five key behaviors and combines computer-adaptive testing and sophisticated algorithms to deliver precise, personalized insights.
- Each participant receives a personalized profile that deepens their understanding of self, work style, and others in their organization.
- A customized training experience conducted by one of our facilitators. Learning that is fun and engaging.
- Delivered onsite or virtual, in a 90 Minute up to a Half-day session that can be customized to fit your specific goals or timeframe.
- How their unique personalities influence their behaviors and the discipline required to overcome barriers caused by natural tendencies that make effective teamwork so elusive.
- The critical behaviors and interpersonal skills needed to be effective team players on any team.
- Understand how individual styles contribute to a team’s overall success.
- Discover The Five Behaviors foundational principles for building a cohesive team: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results.