Distinguish Yourself at a Level of Performance That Creates Distinction in the Eyes and Hearts of Your Clients.
Beyond the Trusted Advisor™– Advisor of the Future Certification provides a curriculum for embracing the five (5) domains of distinction associated with adopting an advisory mindset.
Learn how Beyond the Trusted Advisor™– Advisor of the Future five domains of distinction impact performance and relevancy by:
- Expanding your communication agility
- Exercising more intentional cognitive flexibility
- Serving in the role of client champion
- Serving in the role of value creator
- Serving in the role of indispensable partner
With a clear understanding of these five competencies, you will differentiate yourself from a trusted advisor to Beyond the Trusted Advisor™, thus raising your value in the minds of your clients.
What You Will Experience
The Program: Throughout this workshop you will learn and practice techniques to:
- Understand your individual communications, behavioral style, and people reading tendencies
- Discover how the 35 attributes of relevancy contribute to establishing an advisory mindset
- Learn how to think more like a consultant, client champion and value creator
- Apply a client advancement methodology to obtain desired outcomes
- Explore new ways to create value where the client recognizes your contributions
- Establish increasing levels of relationship currency to serve as a catalyst of capital
The Facilitation: A customized training experience conducted by one of our facilitators. Learning that is fun and engaging.
- Recognize the attributes that enable you to go beyond the trusted advisor
- Apply the relatability index to enrich relationships
- Elevate your awareness of evolving client expectations
- Discover ways that relationship capital enhances practice value
- Establish a new approach to the client engagement process
- Develop a personal brand that attracts business relationships
- Create an action plan that will deliver enhanced results
- Receive a “Certificate of Completion”
Beyond the Trusted Advisor: A Client Interview with Amanda Leffler